Based on the novel, The Husky and His White Cat Shizun (二哈和他的白猫師尊), the 2HA Calendar 2021 is an unofficial non-profit fan calendar and schedule book for 2021. The calendar will be filled with Sisheng Peak memories created by fellow fans for other fans so we all can relive and enjoy the memories throughout the year. The calendar will be un-dated to fit any time and realm depending on what fits your time and can be used however fits your schedule.
Just like how the novel has brought readers so many emotions, this calendar hopes to guide you through the year and mark your special memories together with our beloved characters from novel.
The calendar features works from talented and versatile artists from the 2HA community, as they help bring you closer to Sisheng Peak.
To show our gratitude, as a special thank you to everyone who have donated to help us fund contributor copies. We will be gifting 12 + 1 unique phone wallpaper sized calendar artworks. Thank you so much for your support so far!
1. The 2HA Calendar 2021 is an unofficial non-profit fan calendar. All orders are pre-orders and will be shipped at a later date. The products involved in this project will be pay-for-production. All orders made are therefore non-refundable, non-returnable nor can it be canceled after it has been purchased.
2. For our buyer’s convenience, all packages will come with a tracking number. However, the moderators of this project will not be responsible for any damages and mishaps occurred during shipment as this is the courier’s responsibility. Nonetheless, we will ensure that your orders will be packaged securely and in case damage does happen please do contact your local post office to see if they can offer any solutions.
3. All the rights of the works involved in this project belong to the respective artists and permission for reproduction and reposting will NOT be given unless stated by the original artist.
4. Group Orders (GO) and shipments with friends are welcome. If any GO Managers have any questions you can send us an email through firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on our social media.
5. All orders made through GOs will be accounted for by the specific GO manager. Once we have shipped the group order, we won't be further involved in the GO. This indicates that the moderators of this project will no longer be liable for your items and any further questions about your orders should go to the GO manager who will be the one responsible for making sure your orders are delivered to your local address.